Let’s check in detail about this:
1. Know the Place: This is the first step you need to follow. Knowing the place better will helps in packing the right stuff. So, it’s better to do some research on the place you are going and the climate over there before reaching.
2. Travel Documents: Start by collecting all your important documents in a travel document organizer. This will help to ensure everything you need is at one place. These documents include:
- Passport and Visa (if needed)
- Personal Id’s
- Transportation Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel/Tour Organizer contacts and addresses
- Credit cards and necessary cash (exchange the currency if traveling to different countries)
- Reservation and Itineraries
3. Choose the right luggage bag: Whatever you’re planning, we recommend a luggage bag that is versatile, lightweight and big enough to hold all your essentials.
4. Gadgets: These are very much important for making memories. Don’t forget to keep a separate space for all your gadgets. These include:
- Mobile Phones/ Cameras
- Chargers and batteries for camera
- Extra memory cards
- Tripod (if perfect captures are needed)
- Power bank
5. Personal Essentials: These things fall under very much essentials category. These are a must for everyone so a checklist is a must. We have many products which fall under this category.
- Bath Essentials: Soap/body wash, face wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, loofah and hand sanitizer fall under this category.
- Body Essentials: Lotions, Sunscreen, Deodorants/Perfumes, Lip balms, Makeup kits, combs/hair brushes, Facial tissues etc, comes under this category.
- Jewelry Kit with necessary items.
Don’t forget to keep a couple of sanitary napkins with you as sometimes, we cannot guess what’s coming our way.
6. Keep it Light: Do not carry tons of clothes with you as it is difficult to carry the luggage. Few points to remember:
- If it is summer, always carry light weight clothes likes Summer Dresses which are very light in general and also try to mix and match the clothes. This helps in reducing the weight of the luggage. Do not forget to carry sunglasses and scarfs.
- If it is winter, make sure to carry sweaters/sweatshirts to keep you warm. Always carry an extra pair of socks and a pair of gloves.
- If you are going to a place where there are mountains, carry a good pair of shoes so that you can take an active part in activities like trekking.
7. Other Important Things:
- Basic medicines for fever, cold, headache and also important medicines, if you are under medications, bandage and a small first aid kit.
- A small pair of scissors and a needle along with the thread.
- Pocket sized notebook and pen.
A well-planned vacation will create memories cherished for a lifetime.
Beyond Gallery was conceptualized in 2007 as a brick and mortar designer clothing gallery in Ahmedabad. It was designed to provide a premium display space that brought the spotlight on your creative work. We provided a platform where designers could showcase their creative works, be it in fashion, jewellery, art or accessories. We take great creative work and provide it the visibility it deserves. We have now established a proud legacy of nurturing upcoming creative designers, artisans and vendors and taking their business to greater heights with the help of our patrons who shop at Beyond Gallery.